Gold Bars from BGASC
Gold stands out as an exceptionally diverse precious metal, catering to both investors and collectors with its availability in various forms such as coins, rounds, and bullion bars. Among these, gold bullion bars emerge as the preferred choice for investors, presenting a spectrum of options in terms of weight, purity, and style. The abundance of choices may seem overwhelming initially, but when you distill the market, finding the perfect gold bullion piece for your portfolio becomes a more manageable task.
Categories of Gold Bars
Gold bars typically fall into two categories: cast gold bars and minted ingots. Cast gold bars are simpler, produced through a straightforward process. They bear a refinery logo and crucial markings like weight, purity, and metal content. In contrast, minted ingots undergo a more refined process, starting as long cast bars fed into a computer-controlled stamping press. This process imparts intricate designs, sharp edges, and brilliant visual finishes, distinguishing them from cast gold bars.
The intricacies of the production process contribute to varying premiums for these gold products. Generally, cast gold bars tend to be more affordable, boasting a lower premium over the spot price of gold compared to minted ingots.
Standard Weights of Gold Bars
Investors commonly opt for gold bars in 1 Troy oz and 10 Troy oz weights. The 1 Kilogram bars also gain popularity, offering better value due to their singular nature. Despite these common choices, gold bars are available in a wide range of weights, surpassing the variety offered by any other precious metal product. Explore gold bars in weights such as 1/2 Gram, 1 Gram, 2 Grams, 5 Grams, 10 Grams, 20 Grams, 50 Grams, 100 Grams, 250 Grams, and 500 Grams.
Popular Gold Bar Designs
Diversity extends beyond weights, as gold bars feature a plethora of designs. Some are revered as symbols of excellence within the precious metals industry, while others represent limited-time offerings. Here’s a snapshot of some popular gold bar designs:
- PAMP Fortuna: Renowned for craftsmanship and attention to detail, PAMP Fortuna bars feature the left-profile portrait of the Roman goddess of fortune, Fortuna, in weights ranging from 1 Gram to 1 Kilogram.
- PAMP Lunar: Limited-issue PAMP Lunar Gold Bars showcase designs reflecting animals from the Chinese Lunar Calendar, available only during the respective year of each animal’s appearance.
- Valcambi CombiBar: A flexible offering from a Swiss refinery, the Valcambi CombiBar allows buyers to easily divide a 50 Gram gold bar into 50 individual 1 Gram bars, maintaining purity and gold content.
- Perth Mint Gold Bar: Featuring the world-renowned Swan logo on the obverse face and a repeating kangaroo logo on the reverse, Perth Mint gold bars are recognized globally.
- Royal Canadian Mint Gold Bar: One of the few sovereign mints issuing gold bullion bars, the Royal Canadian Mint’s bars showcase the iconic maple leaf logo.
- Sunshine Minting Gold Bar: Produced by a private American refiner, Sunshine Minting’s gold bars boast a popular American bald eagle logo in flight on the obverse face.
- Credit Suisse Gold Bar: Standing as one of the world’s oldest precious metals firms, Credit Suisse gold bars feature a simple design with the company logo on the obverse.
Buy Gold Bars at BGASC
If you have any questions about gold bars for sale, please feel free to ask. BGASC customer service is available at 888-992-4272, online using our web chat, and via our email address.