Other Legal Tender
Other Legal Tender at BGASC
At BGASC, we have many options to choose from. While coins, bars, and rounds are certainly the most popular, there are other unique options as well. These range from artistically designed notes to even intriguing clad coins and tribute coins. Learn more about the Other Legal Tender options we have available at BGASC, right here.
Produced by the Merrick Mint, these Baseball Bucks are authentic $2 bills that display images of baseball superstars on the obverse. Each Baseball Buck arrives inside a blue folio and includes a Certificate of Authenticity. Each unique obverse showcases imagery of the baseball player along with their number and a replica of their signature. The reverse is left untouched, showing John Trumbull’s Declaration of Independence, an image seen on every American $2 bill.
Options available at BGASC include the following:
- Aaron Judge
- Mike Trout
- Mookie Betts
- Ronald Acuna Jr.
- Shohei Ohtani (Batting)
- Shohei Ohtani (Pitching)
Shohei Ohtani Notes and Coins
While Shohei Ohtani is featured on Baseball Bucks, there are also many other Ohtani-themed options at BGASC. This includes the following:
- Dodgers JFK Half Dollar: Celebrate Shohei Ohtani’s move to the LA Dodgers with these JFK Half Dollars. These coins are available individually, or in 2-coin sets, with a gold-plated option also being available. Coins showcase colorized imagery of the baseball phenom and arrive with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Dodgers Note: Similar to Baseball Bucks, these notes arrive in a blue folio with a Certificate of Authenticity. These notes show Ohtani in Dodgers blue on the obverse and the John Trumbull Declaration of Independence on the reverse.
- JFK Half Dollar: These coins are similar to the Dodgers JFK Half Dollars mentioned above, except they show Ohtani in his Angels attire. Ohtani played for the LA Angels from 2018 to 2023 before moving to the LA Dodgers in the off-season.
- Life is Baseball/ The Unicorn Notes: These unique notes are created by Rency and even feature his signature on the reverse. Each obverse showcases unique imagery that resembles the artist’s pop art style.
- Shotime Note: This note showcases three images of Ohtani as an Angel on the obverse with his nickname “Shotime” being displayed. These notes arrive in a blue folio with a Certificate of Authenticity.
Produced by the Merrick Mint, these circulation JFK Half Dollars have been enhanced to include unique plating on the obverse and reverse. The overall designs of JFK on the obverse and the modified presidential seal on the reverse remain the same. However, these coins have a unique coating.
Options include the following:
- Gold Clad (background ruthenium, design elements gold-plated)
Coins are available individually or in 2-coin sets.
You’ll find several interesting Lunar-themed notes as well when browsing BGASC. The Merrick Mint has a series in which the obverse showcases unique colorized images of the animal for the Chinese zodiac. These notes will start with a double 00 serial number.
Donald Trump Coins
Donald Trump surrendered to authorities on August 24, 2023, on charges of election racketeering. This was a pivotal moment in history when Donald Trump became the first former president to have a mugshot. The mugshot has since become an image of hope for his supporters.
AT BGASC, we have two options available. Each obverse features a colorized image of his actual mugshot. One reverse features the JFK Half Dollar reverse of the modified presidential seal, and the other features the Eisenhower Half Dollar reverse of the Apollo 11 mission insignia.
Acquiring Other Legal Tender at BGASC
Questions about Other Legal Tender options at BGASC? Contact our customer service team today. We can be reached via email, through our online chat feature, or by calling us at 888-992-4272.