MK BarZ & Bullion Silver Bars
MK Barz & Bullion Silver Bars at BGASC
MK Barz & Bullion is a newer name in the precious metals world, as they were founded in 2014. Established in Los Angeles, California, MK Barz & Bullion specializes in creating high-quality hand-poured silver bars. Right here, you can learn all about MK Barz & Bullion Silver Bars at BGASC.
Shaped Silver Bars
MK Barz & Bullion is well-known for their shaped silver bars, available in several unique sizes and shapes. These silver bars range from 1 oz to 4 oz in size and include most every size in between that range.
These bars are hand-poured Silver Bars. Hand-poured bars are created by pouring molten silver into a mold in which one side is left exposed. The silver is allowed to cool before design elements are stamped onto the bar.
These bars will display a unique image on the obverse, along with identifying marks of the bar on the reverse. Each bar is made with a purity of .999 pure silver. Some popular designs include the following:
- 4 oz Ghost
- 2 oz Jack-o-lantern
- 2 oz Sharky
- 5 oz Lucky Cat
- 5 oz Witch Hat
- 3 oz Guy Fawkes Anonymous Mask
For those wanting more traditional silver bars, MK Barz & Bullion also offers a line of Tarot Card silver bars. These bars physically look like any other silver bar; however, they display popular tarot cards on the obverse.
Tarot cards date back to the late 14th or early 15th century. They were originally used in a game called “Tarocchi” but over time have been used to tell people’s fortunes.
These bars contain 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver and arrive in protective plastic bags. The reverse of these silver bars features a collection of skulls.
At BGASC, we have the following Tarot Card silver bars available:
- The Magician: A skeleton magician holding a skull in each hand.
- The Lovers: Two skeleton lovers amidst a backdrop of flowers.
Other popular MK Barz & Bullion Silver Bar offerings include the following:
- 10 oz Anon Mask Silver Bar: Made from 10 Troy oz of .999 pure silver, these bars show the identifying marks of the bar along with an Anonymous mask on the obverse. The reverse features a repeating pattern of the MK Barz logo.
- 5 oz Eagle Silver Bar: This bar has a similar layout to the 10 oz Anon Mask Silver Bar. However, instead of an Anonymous mask on the obverse, it’s an eagle soaring in left-profile relief.
- 5 oz E Pluribus Unum Silver Bar: This bar, made from .999 pure silver, shows a heraldic eagle on the obverse. The front-facing relief image of the eagle has a shield on its chest as it clutches an olive branch and arrows in its talons. The reverse features the identifying marks of the bar.
Investing in MK Barz & Bullion Silver Bars at BGASC
For any questions about MK Barz & Bullion Silver Bars at BGASC, contact the customer service team at 888-992-4272. Our customer service team can also be reached via email or through our online chat feature.