1 oz PAMP Suisse Fortuna Palladium Bar (in Assay)
This 1 oz Palladium PAMP Suisse Fortuna Ingot has had it’s weight and fineness certified by Pamp Suisse and comes sealed in assay card that guarantees the palladium weight and purity. As the first decorative motif ever to embellish a precious metals bullion bar, PAMP’s distinctive Lady Fortuna design has won the world over as assurance of PAMP quality and authenticity. Here, the Roman goddess of prosperity is portrayed with all of her mythical attributes: Sheaves of wheat, poppies, Horn of Plenty, precious coins, and Wheel of Fortune.
- Good Delivery: PAMP products are accredited as “Good Delivery” by London Bullion Market Association (LBMA), London Platinum and Palladium Market (LPPM), Swiss National Bank (SNB), The leading futures markets: TOCOM, COMEX/NYMEX, and Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC).
- Accredited By The Swiss Federal Bureau: PAMP precious metals bar quality is verified by independent sworn assayers accredited by the Swiss Federal Bureau for the Control of Precious Metals (Assayer Fondeur).
- Exacting Quality Standards: Pamp bars are produced using the highest Swiss engineering skills at a modern, state-of-the-art refinery the best assurance of consistent quality excellence.
- Fine Details: An exceptionally high quality finish is an internationally recognised signature of PAMP products. Handsome designs add value to the fine precious metal content, making PAMP bars coveted and collectible.
- Authenticity And Identification: Each PAMP bar is individually registered and sealed in signed, a protective CertiPAMP™ package that guarantees the assayed fine precious metals content, weight and quality.
|Metal Content||1 Troy Ounce|
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
|Certificate of Authenticity||No|
|Shipping||Orders over $199 Ship Free|
How Does Free Shipping Work?
When the subtotal of your purchase, including applicable discounts, is $199 or more, you receive free shipping for your entire order. In order to receive free shipping on purchases of $199 or more, you must live within the 50 US states. For orders less than $199, a $9.95 shipping fee applies. All products are discreetly packaged and shipped with full insurance included.
When will my order ship?
Most BGASC orders are shipped within one (1) business day of your payment clearing. Payments made via PayPal clear instantly. Bitcoin payments clear instantly once the transaction is confirmed. Credit Card and bank wire payments process within 1 business day. ACH and paper check payments take 3-5 business days. Once payments are processed, products are released to fulfillment for packaging and shipping.
Can I choose the method of shipping?
All orders of $199 or more that are eligible for free shipping are, by default, shipped via a carrier of our choice (USPS or UPS). Depending on the contents and size of your purchase, you may be able to upgrade to a specific carrier during checkout.
Will I need to sign for my package?
For those orders of $999.99 or less, there is no need to sign for your package. However, you may select the option to require a signature at delivery if you want. This can be chosen and paid for at checkout. All orders of $1000 or more require a signature to complete delivery.
What about International Orders?
BGASC is only able to ship to addresses in any of the 50 US states. This includes P.O. boxes and APO addresses.
|U.S. Shipping Rates|
|Your Order Amount||Rate|
|less than $199||$9.95|
Buying Gold And Silver Coins With BGASC Is Convenient And Secure
BGASC is Fast, Reliable, and Trusted. All orders of $199 or more Ship FREE. Our prices are ultra-competitive and there is no order minimum. We have NO hidden fees and we don't do phone solicitation calls either. All shipments are packaged securely, discreetly and are fully insured. We accept payment by Credit Card, PayPal, Crypto, ACH, Bank Wire and Paper Check. Your prices are locked in when checkout is completed. Customers all across the country have quickly come to recognize BGASC as one of the largest, fastest, most trusted online precious metals dealers in the U.S.