- Product Details
- Shipping & Packaging
This secondary market Gold Bar has had it's weight and fineness certified by Pamp Suisse. 5 oz Gold Bars are a popular way to add volume to your gold portfolio. Secondary market gold bars such as these can be purchased at a much lower premium than brand new products, making them a very cost-effective option. Each of these gold bars have been tested for gold content and purity to ensure authenticity.
These secondary market gold bullion bars are still encased in original mint packaging with assay, but the packaging may have minor scuffs or other surface marks due to being previously owned.
This beautiful Gold Bar has had it's weight and fineness certified by Pamp Suisse. The Pamp Suisse Fortuna 5 troy Ounce Gold Bar is .9999 fine Gold and comes enclosed in a clear protective display case that includes an assay card which guarantees the gold weight and purity. As the first decorative motif ever to embellish a precious metal bar, PAMP's distinctive Lady Fortuna design has won the world over as assurance of PAMP quality and authenticity. Here, the Roman goddess of prosperity is portrayed with all of her mythical attributes: Sheaves of wheat, poppies, Horn of Plenty, precious coins, and Wheel of Fortune.
- Good Delivery: PAMP products are accredited as "Good Delivery" by London Bullion Market Association (LBMA), London Platinum and Palladium Market (LPPM), Swiss National Bank (SNB), The leading futures markets: TOCOM, COMEX/NYMEX, and Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC).
- Accredited By The Swiss Federal Bureau: PAMP precious metals bar quality is verified by independent sworn assayers accredited by the Swiss Federal Bureau for the Control of Precious Metals (Assayer Fondeur).
- Exacting Quality Standards: Pamp bars are produced using the highest Swiss engineering skills at a modern, state-of-the-art refinery the best assurance of consistent quality excellence.
- Fine Details: An exceptionally high quality finish is an internationally recognized signature of PAMP products. Handsome designs add value to the fine precious metal content, making PAMP bars coveted and collectible.
- Authenticity And Identification: Each 10 oz PAMP bar is individually registered and sealed in a clear plastic case that includes a signed CertiPAMP™ assay card with VERISCAN® to guarantee the bar's fine precious metals content, weight and quality. VERISCAN® is an exclusive and breakthrough technology that effectively identifies any PAMP bullion product bearing the VERISCAN® logo on the CertiPAMP package or certificate. Learn More
|Gold Content:||5 troy oz|
Our preferred shipping carrier is the United States Postal Service via either First Class, Priority, or Express Mail depending on value and weight. (Occasionally we ship monster boxes and a limited number of other items UPS or FedEx depending on the delivery address. If you have carrier restrictions please contact us.)
Your products are carefully inspected and securely wrapped in protective packaging prior to shipment. When your order is dispatched you will receive an email to let you know your item has been shipped.
Every single package we ship is sent with full shipping insurance for its time in transit. Our Shipping & Insurance page contains our full and complete policy.
|U.S. Shipping Rates|
|Your Order Amount||Rate|
|less than $5,000||$9.95|
About PAMP Suisse:
Buying Gold And Silver Coins With BGASC Is Convenient And Secure
BGASC is Fast, Reliable, and Trusted. All orders of $5,000 or more Ship FREE. Our prices are ultra-competitive and there is no order minimum. We have NO hidden fees, NO commissioned sales, and we don't do phone solicitation calls either. All shipments are packaged securely, discreetly and are fully insured until a signature is obtained. We accept payment by Paypal, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express as well as Bank Wire and Paper Check. Your prices are locked in when checkout is completed. Customers all across the country have quickly come to recognize BGASC as one of the largest, fastest, most trusted online precious metals dealers in the U.S.