10 oz Silver Bars
10 oz Silver Bars at BGASC
For those looking to make a rather large silver bullion investment, look no further than these 10 oz Silver Bars at BGASC. These 10 oz Silver Bars allow you to make a substantial investment, without breaking the bank. With several unique options to choose from, learn more about 10 oz Silver Bars at BGASC, right here.
SilverTowne 10 oz Silver Bars
SilverTowne started as a small coin shop in Indiana, run by a husband-and-wife duo. They’re now among the top private mints in all of America. Some popular 10 oz Silver Bar options by SilverTowne are the following:
- American Flag Bar: These silver bars, made from .999 pure silver, showcase the American flag as we know it on the obverse field. The entire bar has a matte appearance other than the alternating stripes in which the stripes that are supposed to be white are proof-like.
- Buffalo Bar: These bars showcase the iconic Buffalo Nickel imagery designed by James Earle Fraser. Also seen on the American Gold Buffalo, these bars showcase a Native American male on the obverse and an American Buffalo on the reverse.
- Eagle Bar: This minted ingot showcases a bald eagle landing on a branch on the obverse. The reverse side showcases an intricate line pattern with the SilverTowne Prospector. Each bar has a purity of .999 pure silver.
- Pony Bar: This cast bar is made in several unique sizes. Made from .999 pure silver, the obverse displays the iconic image of a Pony Express rider while the reverse is left blank.
- Prospector Bar: Maybe the most well-known image from SilverTowne, their Prospector bars showcase the image of a prospector wielding a pickaxe while guiding his mule. These bars have a purity of .999 pure silver and are shipped in mint plastic.
Monarch Metals 10 oz Silver Bars
Monarch Metals was established in 2008 as a direct response to the public increasing interest and demand in bullion products during the global recession. Monarch is well-known for their hand-poured silver bars that are struck in all sorts of shapes and sizes. Some popular 10 oz Silver Bars from Monarch are the following:
- Building Block Bar: This unique silver bar was created to look like a real Lego piece. Made from .999 pure silver, each bar is hand-made, stamped, and stackable if you were to buy multiples.
- Day of the Dead Heart Skull: Celebrate the Day of the Dead with this intriguing skull-shaped bar from Monarch Metals. Made from .999 pure silver this hand-poured silver bar has the appearance of a sugar skull as the obverse is designed to look like one, with the forehead displaying a heart.
- Hand-Poured Stacker: Another popular option is their Stacker Bar. This hand-poured silver bar has the appearance of a cast bar as the reverse side is intentionally left blank. The obverse features identifying marks of the bar. Silver Bars arrive individually in protective packaging.
Other Popular Options
- American Reserve Bar: Produced by Asahi, these American Reserve Bars are notable as they’re 100% refined and minted in the USA. This minted ingot features the American Reserve logo on the obverse while a powerful bald eagle is seen on the reverse.
- Geiger Square: One of the more interesting lineups of silver bars comes from Geiger Edelmetalle who has a line of square bars. This 10 oz Silver Bar features the Schloss Guldengossa on the obverse with a repeating LEV rhombus design on the reverse. Notably, these bars have a UV coating on the reverse, when viewed with a black light, the center rhombus will be lit up.
Buying 10 oz Silver Bars at BGASC
For any inquiries, call the BGASC customer service team at 888-992-4272. Our team is also readily available via email or through our online chat feature.